Junior Club Rules
JUNIOR CLUB RULES
Pontblyddyn Cricket Club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its members and as such follows the ECB Coaches Code of Conduct. The club believes that it is important that all members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect, be encouraged to be open and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with the Junior Organiser, Child Welfare Officer or other Club Committee member.
As a junior member of the club, you are expected to abide by the following rules:
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions
- All members must respect opponents
- Members should keep to agreed timings fro training and matches or inform their coach / team manager if they are going to be late.
- Members must wear suitable kit for training and matches as laid down by the rules of the club.
- Members must pay any fees for membership / matches / training promptly.
- Junior members must note that there is a no smoking policy for them whilst representing the club at any level either during training, during a match or in a social capacity.
Mr Ian Hampton
Tel: 07540 825459
Child Welfare Officers:
Mrs Yvonne Hampton
Tel: 07840 741369
Mr Ian Martin
ECB Coaches Code of Conduct: